JIO SUMMER SUPRISE OFFER LATEST UPDATE :
Hii Readers, I know All Of Us are Worrying About whether we get Jio Summer Suprise Offer or Not..!! It’s Really a big Confusion Raised By TRAI. Today In This Article I m Gonna Share With You About a simple Trick To check Whether Jio Summer Suprise Offer is Activated in your Jio SiM or Not.
ADVISE : Post is Somewhat Lengthy as It Contain Each and Every Details. So I will advise All Readers To Take a Cup Of Coffee with Them & Sit On a Table. As an admin, I will try My Best to Solve All the query Of Our Hack4Tech Visitors. So let’s Reveal the Suspense..!
Jio Summer Suprise Offer : An Offer Which is Released By Reliance Jio In Which User are Getting 3 Month Complementary Benifit If They Initiate Recharge Of Rs.99 + Rs.303 [ Rs.99 For Prime Membership and Rs.303 For Data Offer ]. Previously, Jio User Have to Recharge with Rs.402 Before 15th April 2017 to Become a Part Of Reliance Jio Summer Suprise Offer.
As We all Know That Now Jio Summer Suprise Offer has been Cancelled By TRAI. Let me first Tell You About TRAI, Telecom Regularity Authority Of India is the Regulator of Telecommunication Sector in India. Train keeps Record Of Each And Every Details About Every Telecom Company like Airtel, Idea, Bsnl etc.
Hope You All Know That why TRAI Ordered Reliance Jio Telecom to Stop This Summer Suprise Offer. The Main Behind This is That, ” Any Telecom Company Cannot Runs Free Service in India For More Than 90 Days. And Reliance Jio Has Already Crossed this Limit By Giving Happy New Offer. Hence TRAI Ordered The Reliance Jio To Stop This Free Services.
Reliance Has Agreed To Stop This Jio Summer Suprise Offer But Mukesh Ambani [ chairman Of Reliance Infocomm. ] Has Not Official Announced That In How Many Days Jio Summer Suprise Offer will Ended. It is Clear Mentioned That Jio Summer Suprise Offer will Ended with in FEW DAYS. There is No Clear Cut Declaration of Date. TRAI has announced to Close Summer Suprise Offer on 6th April 2017 at 8:00 PM.
There is No Proper Declaration That If You Recharge After 6th April 2017 Then Will You Get summer Suprise Offer or Not. So According To Rumors, We can say that You can Even Try Your Luck And Recharge with Rs.303 or Above To become Part Of Jio Summer Offer. Try at Your Own Risk..!!
How To Check You Got Jio summer Suprise offer or Not in Your Jio SIM:
- First of all, To Check You are Eligible Or Not, Firstly Recharge with Rs.303+Rs.99 & if You Have Not Recharge Yet Then Go & Complete Recharge Process First.
- Now Suppose that You Have Recharge Your Jio Number with Rs.402 then Follow These Steps :
- Download MY JIO App From Here
- Install and open the App in Your Phone
- Login To your Account with your Jio Number
- Now Go To Dashboard Of MyJio app & You Will See “Prime Member” Banner There
- Next Swipe Right To See Menu Option
- In Menu Option Click On MY PLANS
- In My Plans , click on Upcoming Plans
- You Will See One Queued Plan in List
- Check the Validity Written On Your Recharge Statement
- If the VALIDITY IS 90 Days then You are subscribed to Jio Summer Suprise Offer
- Voila..!! You are Successful Subscribe To Jio Summer Suprise Offer
- Enjoy Your Free Data Services with Jio 4G Benifit
Important Note :
In Case If You Have Recharge Your Jio Number with Rs.99+Rs.303 Before or after 6th April 2017 and In Your Section if it shows VALIDITY IS 28 DAYS, Then Don’t take Tension as in Most Of The Jio Number are Still Not Updated with Full Information.
My Personal Survey / Opinion:
I have Check Almost My all Friends My Jio App / My Plan Section , Best Part is that They Have Already Recharge before 6th April 2017 and Some Of Them Also Recharge After 6th April 2017 and in Them it shows VALIDITY IS 28 DAYS.
So Jio has Not still Update All Jio Number. So keep Calm & Hope For The Best…!! Try Your Luck ..!!
We Try Our Best To Make This Post full Informational & Put Each and Every Details in this Article. As an admin I would like to Solve all Queries of Hack4Tech Visitors.
Still Confused..!! Feel Free To Comment Below & We are always Ready to Answer your All questions. Hope you Like This Post, So For More Such Stuff You Can Subscribe to our Email Alert